Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Capitalism: A Love Story

a review by Russell Pinkston

This is a documentary written, directed and starring Michael Moore (Roger & Me, Bowling for Columbine, Fahrenheit 9/11and Sicko). 
This movie deals with many aspects including the financial and economic crisis, foreclosures, Washinton's bailouts, the greed of Wall Street, the banking industry's influence in Washington, the minimum wages of our piliots, Jesus and captialism and it basically raises many valid questions on the greed of Wall Street and Washington.
I know some people don't like Michael Moore as they think he's bias and one sided but I happen to think he's a pretty darn good movie maker.   He raises questions that should be answered and raises awareness to situations that should be known.   He is a maverick and a voice for the people.   His movies are thought provoking and informative.  While all details might not be exact I find for the most part he means well and he is one of minority of people who possess common sense.   He speaks from his heart and I for one am thankful for his films that bring light to situations that alot of people would rather be left in the dark.  
I could go into more about this movie but I would just rather say...watch and decide for yourself.  Everyone has different opinions and everyone views things differently.   While this movie made me angry and sad it also brought a little humor to an otherwise unfunny subject.
This as well as the other Michael Moore movies I had listed should be on everyone's must see viewing list!
Check them out, discuss and VOTE!!
I give Capitalism:  A Love Story 4 out of 5 bank bailouts
   

No comments:

Post a Comment